My 69 Dormobile

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpsbay

Reaction score
IMGP0051.jpg

Trick Bay at Vanwest 06
Vanwest2006MyVan.jpg

DCP_1143.jpg

1776cc JMR Built Engine with Porsche Cooling
IMGP0048.jpg

And here is a taster of some of the work
van19.jpg

van5.jpg

I'd like to list all the Mods, but my fingers would hurt! And I would never do it again! :lol:

Wow - very impressive 8)

Loving the bling (chrome everything!!) 8) 8)

Hi mate lovin your bus . where did you get the super cool mini number plate ? Also really like your wheels , what are they and where did you get them too son ? Welcome to forum dude :wink:

The wheels are 356 replicas, & the number plate is a motorbike size plate. Thanks for all your comments, glad I found the site !

Just had 6 rib gearbox back from cogbox. It,s all painted and looks too nice to use, but I,ve put it back in and it's a different van to drive. So quiet I can't believe how much noise was coming from the box, well worth the wait. :D

pardon my french mate but that is fucking sweet 8)

It cruises in 4th at 75 mph and the revs are about 4000rpm and it goes up hills as well, but you always want more,i'm just trying to talk the missus around so I can have a bigger crankshaft put in it or a turbo I just don't know which way to go. :?

Thread resurrection alert!!!
Nick mate your bus looks amazing, a credit to your skills and it’s fitted with accessories I can only dream about.

Nice rear lenses by the way ;) ;)

Being as this thread made a come back i would like to ask, where did you get them bumpers? Harringtons?

Latest posts