My 69 Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wookie Bear

Reaction score
Had this a month now so thought I would post some pictures
IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

Just to think, mine looked like that once! 8)

Maybe it will again one day.......maybe not with the stance though! :lol:

You have a good one there!

Thanks for the nice comments. We were deliberating slamming new interior and wheels like our bug but we just sat there looking at it at Busstopover the other week and we decided we are keeping her stock which is unlike us but we like it as it is.

Nice one chap, glad you are enjoying it 8)

Thanks for the nice comments. We were deliberating slamming new interior and wheels like our bug but we just sat there looking at it at Busstopover the other week and we decided we are keeping her stock which is unlike us but we like it as it is.

Great decision with keeping the interior Dude - It's the soul of your bus :wink:

Camperdan said:
Nice..... Mortehoe, Woolacombe and Saunton Sands if I'm not mistaken!

How was the surf?

No mistakin North Devon, Surf was good all weekend just a shame about the weather

wow, superb looking westy

Great pics. we were in Croyde last week in our westy. saw a few early bays around there.

That is one awesome loking westy, if i get mine looking half as nice as that i will be a happy man!

you have got to love an original van!

I put it in the show and shine on Sunday @ Action just for a giggle as loads of others in our club were putting their beetles in.
And I got a top five standard air cooled trophy :D I was shocked and never expected that.

Wookie Bear said:
I put it in the show and shine on Sunday @ Action just for a giggle as loads of others in our club were putting their beetles in.
And I got a top five standard air cooled trophy :D I was shocked and never expected that.

that doesnt surprise me at all, it really looks showroom fresh 8)

Latest posts