My 70 California bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

The updates pics are looking good - a bit lower is it? And do i see it a bit narrower on the front too? What work have you done up there?

Same as my bus - mines a 70 campmobile, same colour! Looking very well indeed on the teledials, not seen many earlys running these - well done, you should be well chuffed with it - very jealous of your bus!

Cheers!

Alistair

Thanks for the comments guys here are some of the upgrades I have done.
Weedeater 2 king+link narrowed beam.
Dropped spindles 3 1/2inch.
Spax ksk adjustable shocks.
Chassis notched at front and slightly at the rear.
Remote Servo tucked under front floor.
Gene berg gear stick.
Large wood rim steering wheel.
Eberspacher Airtronic D2 heater fitted.
Firetec remote extinguisher.
Original deluxe grill trim.
Polished Stainless steel beltline trim.
CSP Python Exhaust.
Smaller Front Teledials 6jx15.
Flamethrower coil but only because Gadget boy told me off about mine in a chrome sleeve.
Stuart

I saw this bus in the flesh at bus types and it is amazing, sorry I didn't get to say hello.

One day my van will have a bit of bling too :mrgreen:

Is the engine a sp then? It looks fine! 8)

Pics that didn't make the Ultra feature.
SG70W031.jpg

SG70W043.jpg

DSCF1840.jpg

SG70W1041.jpg

SG70W1032.jpg

Well done stuart! I'm also going to have to buy the mag now!

Bought the mag just cos of this feature , Top bus like the pictures by the chimneys , 8)

Also i like the colour of the vinyl interior a pleasant change to mustard in my opinion , Well done Stu

Very nice looking bus
Never really been sure on teledials but seeing how they look on your van i've got to admit the do look good 8)
Might have to pay a visit to WHsmiths to have a look at ultra (not sure i'll buy it but deffo have a look :lol: :lol: )

What a stunning looking bus, i can only wish for mine to turn out anywhere near that good :)

I also have a scoot (1964 S3 Li125 Lammy in bits in the shed as my current winter project, stripped and awaiting a rebuild)

What can i say about your bus....... its one of the most fantastic i've ever seen, its perfect in every way. 8)

Nice to meet you today Stuart, you never know if we get a bus sorted soon :( we might have a beer at a show with you :D

This is picture of my old bus on teledials

1Readyforoff.jpg

I miss her very much :cry:

A lot of people ask me if i ever use my bus for camping, "yes" most weekends and main holidays.
Here are some pics mostly from Devon and Cornwall over the past 4years.

DSCF1160.jpg

DSCF1166.jpg

DSCF1172.jpg

DSCF1319.jpg

248.jpg

247.jpg

DSCF1924.jpg

DSCF1926.jpg

DSCF1934.jpg

DSCF2009.jpg

DSCF2010.jpg

and i even have to fix it sometimes
DSCF1170.jpg

Love the pictures 8)
Especially the last one - can never carry enough tools eh! ;)

Latest posts