• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My Bro's T4 for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krusty

Reaction score
My Bro is selling his vw T4 so thought I'd pop it up on here as it's a nice little van.

He has decided to put it on ebay ; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-transporter-t4-2-5-tdi-/290748709158?pt=UK_Commercial_Trucks&hash=item43b1f93926#ht_500wt_1202" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'l try and get a pic up as well, if any one wants his contact details let me know.
Price wise I think he is hoping for the £3000 - £3500 mark, but best if you speak to him about that.

VW Transporter T4 2.5 TDi

Up for sale is 'Old Red' an ex Coca Cola van with:
double sliding doors
sun roof
electric windows
electric wing mirrors
central locking (although the drivers door has recently stopped working)
2.5 TDi

I have had the van for the last five years or so and it has served me well. Its done 192,000 miles and has been lowered about 60mm with kit from T4's R us, with bilstein shocks. It has 18'' Audi RS4 replica wheels, all with good tyres. Recent cam belt change. One years full MOT, Tax until end of August. I recently replaced the tape deck for a new Kenwood CD head unit with AUX and USB inputs. Pioneer dashboard speakers and Sony 6x9's in rear door, sounds really good. Carpeted rear apart from boot lid and racking compartment which can be used for tools and storage. Half checker plate floor in back. Has been used as an upholsterers work van (NOT a builders van) and is excellent for use as a campervan at festivals etc. Would make good surf van.

Bad bits (to be expected with a van of its age)
There are a few dents and scratches here and there which can be seen in pictures but nothing to bad.
Drivers door central locking not working (just lock it manually)