My Bus (Windsurfer)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01778.jpg

next time he's down there...stick some polish and a rag in his hands yeah?!? :lol:

totally agree....dont go lower...looks cool as is...and will become a pain in the ass with regards to it being practical..... believe me!!! my beam end plates are still digging the tarmac every so often!!!!

windsurfer said:
We had a picnic at a National Trust park, it's just so good to get out in the Bus. :mrgreen:
I can't help smiling every time I drive it ;)

thats whats its all about! :D

Johnny said:
windsurfer said:
We had a picnic at a National Trust park, it's just so good to get out in the Bus. :mrgreen:
I can't help smiling every time I drive it ;)

thats whats its all about! :D
Certainly is, used mine as a daily all over the winter, loved every minute of it (even if the bank balance took a hammering with the petrol)
I'd rather drive the camper than any of my other cars 8)

Cheers for the comments Guys, I would have loved to go to Bus Types but Clare put her foot down......................

on my nads :lol:
I might make it for the day on sat though :D

Met up with Adam (DeluxeDude) today, was nice to get out again and cruise.
DSC01792.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

DSC01795.jpg

My daughter loves the Bus
DSC01798.jpg

DSC01797.jpg

Even met up with my Folks in their.......................T4 :lol:
DSC01801.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I might even make it for a night at BusTypes now too, flying solo :D :msn4:

Great pics Si, 8)

Can't wait to go for a cruise in ours. Just spent the day sanding and varnishing, ready to get the interior back in. Hopefully not long now.

Cali_bay said:
Great pics Si, 8)

Can't wait to go for a cruise in ours. Just spent the day sanding and varnishing, ready to get the interior back in. Hopefully not long now.

Cheers Si, looking forward to seeing your Bus in the flesh :mrgreen:

No updates really, been feeling crap for a while. I have a chest infection at the moment and feel pretty sorry for myself. One thing that did make me smile is my small pic in MMM. Thanks go out to 71 Dormy (and his Dad).
DSCN5010.jpg

This mag is seen by a lot of people, can only be good for the EB community :D
DSCN5009.jpg

61 stu said:
8) love your van mate, one of my faves.

Cheers Stu, your van's sick too ;)

Froggy, it got in a mag so I'm pleased :lol:

Austin, glad your Dad's happy, tell him mine should have been the big pic instead of the Commer :lol: :mrgreen:

haha he sent it in as a big pic like the commer one but they did that to it :evil:
but still looks sick :mrgreen:

yeah brilliant :D i love all the mooneyes bits, the spot covers are class 8)

I really like the look of this bus, something about it. Looks like it well enjoyed.

Latest posts