my dirty 67 devon torvette

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fourbays

Reaction score
Had my devon for about a year now,1 previous owner,been off the road since 1979,very original van,front badge,door badge number plate light +easicool fridge stolen while in storage,otherwise all complete.heres a few before and after wash pic's,finally got a shed to get it under cover and start work, engine gearbox and petrol tank out today,more pic's to follow if anyone interested. 8)
greenbay.jpg

f839d7f6.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0005-2.jpg

PICT0006-3.jpg

d5a3858f.jpg

picture120.jpg

picture184.jpg

picture181.jpg

What a transformation just washing it! Would love to follow your progress - our van is pastel white (see Sunlander posts) - is this pastel white - are you going to keep to the original colour? Great to see your pics. :)

hi fourbays nice bus . where on east coast are you notice your van hs DX on thr plate , think that is an Ipswich number , which is where i`m from 8)

Thanks guys,not sure on keeping it white,i already have a stock 68 dormobile so i fancy somthing a bit different on this one,my daughters set her heart on this one so no telling what route we'll go :lol: .yes its an old ipswich van,as for the work i just finished a split last year much worst than this.so im looking forward to it,like most of you just a bit short on the spare time.so have to fit it in when i can,it was a freeby so i musn't grumble. :wink:

Latest posts