my new 1971 devon lhd

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h9llw

Reaction score
hi everyone, I,ve just got registered and new on here.thought i,d show you my new purchase,i sold my 73 gt beetle to buy it.Think i got a bargain at £1500,not really been used much in 6 years,but mot,d which is a bonus! under neath is amazingly good, just wants outriggers cuttin off and replacin,front is gettin tatty but will do for now.Sent it straight to burnt orange customs(pacha splitty in volksworld).They are sortin it for me and then the engine is comin out for a rebuild,they have put new rear lower corners in and sortin that front panel,which has been replaced at some piont and the lights not put back where they belong! i,ve found a mint cali tail gate.Its bein painted beryl green and pearl white,my mate is a jedi joiner and has made me a westy interior for it out of oak vanier and its spot on!! will stnad me at 5k when its done,so should be well worth it.
HPIM1307.jpg

HPIM1298.jpg

HPIM1299.jpg

HPIM1300.jpg

HPIM1303.jpg

HPIM1304.jpg

HPIM1305.jpg

HPIM1308.jpg

HPIM1371.jpg

HPIM1383.jpg

HPIM1384.jpg

HPIM1385.jpg

welcome to early bay mate! thats gonna be one nice bus! be interested to see some interior pics when its in. thinking of doing mine in a similar way as most of my westy interior seems to have been left in the states!!

Hello and welcome, resto is looking good :)

whats does taht switch on the left of teh ashtray do ?

Mark

Latest posts