my new bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool bus, I got a bit sick seeing on vzi all the time tho, glad someone got it.
I think it looks cooler on the solids rather than the fuchs.
Keep us updated
:D

rob-stone said:
Cool bus, I got a bit sick seeing on vzi all the time tho, glad someone got it.
I think it looks cooler on the solids rather than the fuchs.
Keep us updated
:D

i will keep you all updated as and when i do anything :wink:

Glad you're enjoying it mate

missing it loads!!!

100_3190.jpg

29a18e63.jpg

DSCN0566.jpg

100_3192.jpg

paul 8)

hads said:
Alzy said:
Nice choice 8)

not according to my kids they were in tears when they saw it, "i belongs on the scrap heap" followed by tears.
they are still going on about it now :roll: kids

Ah bless!! Give it time!! 8) A mate of mine has a stunning 63 devon and his littleùns give him grief about it! Although taking the kids around the shows etc i suppose doesn`t help :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is one low down megga cool bus. Thought mine was low, do you have ANY clearance between front tyres and wheel arches? Currently I still have stock 14'' rims & fairly tall tyres. Any chance you could spill the beans on your wheel/tyre sizes ? And sorry, disagree, the last thing needed is hubcaps. Just my humble opinion you understand. Each to their own. Looks the dogs doo-dahs, absolutely wonderful looking bus!

i am running 15" wheels, i had the 2 rear tyres changed yesterday and that was not an easy job(let the tyre down to get it off and the reverse to get it on or undo the rear shock )
i am running 165/80/15 rear and 175/55/15 front.
it been tubbed at the front and had a chassis(?) noched front and rear.

and there is NO chance of hub caps going on :lol:

Got a red 70,looks almost the same but mines 2 feet taller and got hubcaps :| Want to drop mine but not quite that low,to many fcuking speed humps round my way. yours looks cool,real cool 8)

Sorry, sh*t late replying, but thanks for the rim/tyre info. Not being funny but really 165/80x15 rear? or is that a typo and should it be 185/60x15? You got 175 on the front so thinner on the back seems odd.. Never gonna be as low as you without chopping the chassis around but still trying to sort the best rim/tyre combo bearing in mind the std box and final drive, need a 1302s box, better join the queue! Mega cool bus mate, hope to see you at Vanfest. Oh, and glad to hear about the hubcaps. There should be a massive EU surplus mountain of these somewhere.

Latest posts