my old beetle

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott wilson

Reaction score
this took me 12 yrs to do and was my first bug......does anyone know where it is??? Any info would be great. I sold it sadly to a guy in grantham....not sure if he still owns it?
CNV00047.jpg

CNV00030.jpg

CNV00039.jpg

verdant....the paint is pearlescent and in the right light is very green....hence verdant...i planned to have the colour way more green but fell in love with this very secret colour

Just checked here (vehicle enquiry):

http://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/application;JSESSIONID_EvlPortalApp=LKrxYJjBpJvbTnMh857W1S2LyNt9mMgQrnQytSx5HyRsK7rhy46x!1306501345!1397273155?origin=vehicleDetails_en.jsp&event=bea.portal.framework.internal.refresh&pageid=Home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and it's still out there somewhere... good luck with the search!
:)

yeah totally...i started the bug in 87 so it was influenced by all the cars i saw at the shows and in volksworld hence the suicide doors and radiused door tops ....once i`d actually got it on the road resto cal was all the rage....oh well i still loved it and i suppose that`s all that matters...there was nothing better than driving on a sunny day with the ragtop open..tres cool

Latest posts