My van on the BBC!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamski

Reaction score
My van's TV debut!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/10147830.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cool, how did they get in touch with you? or where you just in the right place at the right time?

Mike is one of my best mates, and he was chatting about doing a piece on extreme sports as part of his 'the business of sport' work.

Luckily they cut the very beginning where there is a big speed hump, and the bumper always scraps.

Its been on BBC world around the world for the last month too!

The chap picking his nose, is my mate robbie. my van is a right hooker! I'm not a media type, but they are (robbie used to be on soccer am, before leaving to do another football thing, and now something with the sun I think).

Nice one Adam, your bus looks sweet :mrgreen: They should have used a white westy though :lol:

I noticed they didn't mention skiing as extreme either :oops: :D

Hope the family are well ;)

skiing is no.5 (behind mountain biking, skate boarding, paint-ball and inline skating).

I'm surprised snowboarding wasn't mentioned.

No money though, as I did it as a favour as my mate is trying to get a mini-series commissioned and the budget is tiny (that is his flat it is filmed in, plus my skateboard, and roller blades, and his wii)

Latest posts