MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee C said:
Bus house looks canny like!!!
I bet you end up boarding this end up & turning it into a garage before too long mind!!

Thinking that way Lee!
There was a right breeze blowing through it today!! It acts like a wind tunnel! :lol:
Got the log cladding at work (Lazer cut scrap!) :mrgreen: & also got me eye on a double sliding patio door at work thats damaged like!! ;)
Hid it out the way so no one else can get there mits on it!! :lol:

Short Trip up to Pod for the day with Adam and the kids to give the Mummys a break and get my 'VW Fix'! 8)

Was cool... well what I saw anyhow, managed it do the Show and shine in 5 minutes!
Then had plenty of time to have my pants pulled down paying for rides and 'E'numbers (Sweets)!! ;)

Still nice to get out in the van though.

Bus of the show... IMO, Slammed Barndoor with roll down side windows courtesy of R.S.V.P

Neds looking sheet.

Milk and two's new creation

Crazy Bike.

Madness!!!!

Awesome Bug.

Happy days. 8)

Top pics buddy! Jealous you are so close to the pod!

£1700 for a bike??? WTF :shock: :shock: :shock:

Did you manage to sort your brake fluid issue out?
What was up?

Bus looking sweet

StuF said:
Top pics buddy! Jealous you are so close to the pod!

£1700 for a bike??? WTF :shock: :shock: :shock:

Did you manage to sort your brake fluid issue out?
What was up?

Bus looking sweet

Hey Stu,
filled it up again with brake fluid, and it was empty when I got back from Pod, will take master cylinder off to see whats up as that is where leak is coming from I think. Not sure wots best, to get a repair kit for the seals etc or just replace it and be done... more money against hassle/piece of mind too!
gears felt crap too so new gear bush kit also... and still haven't sorted the clutch whining noise! :roll:
Lazy I guess but I've been flat out, Myvanway needs some proper TLC!

:msn4: Blimey :msn4: - loosing all that brake fluid doesn't sound too good! Hope you don't get any on your paint! :shock:
Nice new master cylinder would be my way of dealing with it (if it is that is leaking) - safety first and all that! ;)
Have you tried adjusting the clutch at the gearbox end slackening the cable off slightly? Might stop the whirring noise
If the gears felt bad even with the Berg the two may be related as you might not be disengaging the box fully whilst shifting

Sure you will get it sorted! :D

Tried out the new seatbelt on the baby carrycot and its way short.... in fact it duznt even fit around me!!
Thought it wasn't fully out but it was!
Do 3 point seat belts come in different lengths of have I wanked more money on shit thats wrong!!! :roll:
I'll get some pics!!!!!

I think heritage sell one mate, I have one in the back of my van that guts on my sons car seat with loads of spare so should be ok for a full on baby seat

Waiting at the Mo.....
So looking for things to keep me occupied!
Fitted a grill to my 'Subbox' to make it more child proof!!

Then nipped round Adams to do some more work on the 'BudgetBox' & 'BuddyBox'es.
Getting there!

Ready for stain and lacquer.

Grooved for T-trim.

Stained and lacquered.

And the long awaited 'Budgetbox'

Will update when there ready...

Stanford Hall ABW

Budgetbox Thread click here:

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=54219" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can i ask where you got the grill, looking for one as well :D

stuif said:

Can i ask where you got the grill, looking for one as well :D

Here you go:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360649693401?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

You get what you pay for though!
Duz the job though! 8)

Budget boxes looking great. wouldn't swap my buddy box for one though :) and anyone Pm'ing me nope I ain't selling. :)

Bus look awesome fella. Threads like these make me really sad. Gorgeous bus, getting to use it with your family as they are supposed to be.

Wont be long and I will posting up similar pics :)

Marriedblonde said:
Budget boxes looking great. wouldn't swap my buddy box for one though :) and anyone Pm'ing me nope I ain't selling. :)

Bus look awesome fella. Threads like these make me really sad. Gorgeous bus, getting to use it with your family as they are supposed to be.

Wont be long and I will posting up similar pics :)

Thanks J, soon you will be the proudest owner on here me this looking at your update!! 8)
Then you can get going to some shows and we can looks rounds it! :party0021:

Latest posts