MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back up to Adams this weekend for Box action......

Absolutely shattered!!! but big progress was made so all good!
Hope to start getting these posted abw this/next week. 8)

Cant have all work and no play........

Hope you like?

Not long now guys. :D

More Box action pics.....

Westy action well under way! 8)

Westyboxes should be done next weekend. 8)

Will be pm'ing the guys who's are complete (Buddyboxes.) for the outstanding balance on boxes.
Then they will be posted. :D

Cheers guys.

Paul & Adam.

:D :D

T-Trim'd!

8)

67westy said:
Arrived today and I'm well pleased :) cheers guys!

46f7fd675bfe8bf64a33273e55b0e362.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mister said:
Mine arrived yesterday! Really please, looks amazing!

Thank you Paul :)

:D

Westy action....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6MaobpvZM4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

8)

I sure wish you lived in the US. I would love to have one of those boxes, but the shipping would cost a fortune. :( I need to find out where my friends live and see if they are close enough to you, then have one shipped to them and they can bring it to me next time they come to the US. LOL :D

Cab89 said:
Are you doing another order of box's? If so I would be interested! :)

Soon, what sort are you after? (Check the thread in traders)

Here is a video of the Westybox me and Adam made for Dazza1975 on here recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6MaobpvZM4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

8)

Think I will be looking for one of the oak finishes. Was gonna see if I could pop over with the van to match it up? Not far away from where you are :D

Cab89 said:
Think I will be looking for one of the oak finishes. Was gonna see if I could pop over with the van to match it up? Not far away from where you are :D

That would be fine dude, I'll shout ya when I'm ready to start dude.

Paul. 8)

Mot time and as expected it failed on zero rear travel! basically I was riding on the chassis with no suspension travel at all!! :oops:

So after having it raised a bit to pass I walked away with a new Mot to keep me on the road for 2016! 8)

I have now set about getting the ride quality better at the rear end as it was 'None existant!'
After faffing about I decided to take a little bit of Graham L's advise and do some slight yet effective mods to help with the rear travel.... or lack of it!! :roll: :lol:

Cheers G! 8)

Areas that require a little trimming.....

Wheel off..... was a pain as it runs studs for the RDS wheels so you have to remove the lower bolt on the shock.

Sorted... well one side, ill do the other next week!

Still looks ok and drives so much better now its raised a tad so this procedure will only enhance it I guess. 8)

Happy days.

Latest posts