MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Sam* said:
What have you had done Paul,

Basically this:

I shaved the chassis rails and some fouling areas Sam and lifted it an inch and its great! 8)
GladI didn't have it notched in the end as on close investegations I noticed some of my wiring runs through and along side the chassis leg and area that would have been removed (Rewiring would have been needed!)

Took my time and done a mint job of it too, if i do say so myself! :mrgreen:

Myvanway said:
*Sam* said:

Basically this:

I shaved the chassis rails and some fouling areas Sam and lifted it an inch and its great! 8)
GladI didn't have it notched in the end as on close investegations I noticed some of my wiring runs through and along side the chassis leg and area that would have been removed (Rewiring would have been needed!)

Nice one mate, I am very interested to have a look at it, I would like to nudge the rear of my bus down a bit.

Myvanway said:
*Sam* said:

Basically this:

Nice one mate, I am very interested to have a look at it, I would like to nudge the rear of my bus down a bit.

Have you got a link? I have some bug pack reds on the rear of mine, I want to raise it slightly but they are too short to allow it! Need something more suitable.

Andy_sheff said:
Have you got a link? I have some bug pack reds on the rear of mine, I want to raise it slightly but they are too short to allow it! Need something more suitable.

I think that they are for 3 spline drop buses and if I'm honest I could do with going Kybs like what Graham L runs and a few off here now its raised.

They are rather short.

I got mine through VW Heritage.... I'll have a look for ya dude.

Ahhh might be a bit on the short side. Yeah that's what I was looking at Kyb gas a just. Seems a popular choice!

Latest posts