n e one go to slough

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neil

Reaction score
had a great day in slough and the car park was full of some great dubs and some intrestin things for sale.
did n e one see the green split on a tralior for £2000. i think that had the worst case of tin worm i have ever sceen.

we went, was a good day out. we seemed to come back with quite a few bits for 3 of our 5 vws :twisted:

was also good to catch up with a few mates for the last time this year :)

Yep. Good weekend. Scored some nice bits for winter fettling and enjoyed the final show of the year.
Kind of looking forward to the rest till Dubfreeze now.

we popped along for a while only bought a 60's post card
neil that split was knackered RHD though
even the trailing arms and all rails were rotten, I sure someone will fix it though

IMG_3726.jpg

Picked up some bits for the bay and some bits for the beetle(all pre arranged on websites) Didnt seem very busy this year and i didnt see any really good bargins or rare bits. Saw a couple of 4.5 BRMs in the carpark and thought my look was in, until he said £200 which is more expensive than new ones at MWS etc.(his where new and MWS but still 2nd hand)
Some nice cars parked outside and ill post some piccys later when i get time.
Yes youve guessed it, its cold and damp so im going to refit the engine in my Bus.

Nice one Clyde.

I see your pictures of the early bays are as exceptional as ever.

Well done fella!

By the way in the gallerry, where was the picture taken of the van that looked like it was in the dessert with things hanging off it?

:? :lol:

u got some great pics there and the silver bay which is one of my fav buses i have seen about a few times before. Did n e body see my beetle it is a light blue with green moss all over it. If u saw it u wont forget it.
oh yeah good luck with ur engine clyde

Scampi said:
Nice one Clyde.

I see your pictures of the early bays are as exceptional as ever.

Well done fella!

By the way in the gallerry, where was the picture taken of the van that looked like it was in the dessert with things hanging off it?

:? :lol:

Cheers Scampi, i always try to snap the earlys. That picture was sent to me ages ago by someone who got it off the net so i cant help really. I took some the last time i was in Cairo but mainly lates and all Taxis.

Latest posts