• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Needed urgently bay glass

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean

Reaction score
I desperately need the sliding door glass for a bay. It's the solid type. I may be able to get someone to collect from dubfreeze or am willing to travel about 80 miles in radius from where i am.

Dean

now that is earlybay rates...do you know how hard these are to find? I congratulate you on not being greedy. If the deal goes through i`ll get you a pint for being a bloody nice person 8)

8) Heh come on Scott, I got two empty glasses that need filling, I'm a nice guy too.............................. :mrgreen:

scott wilson said:
now that is earlybay rates...do you know how hard these are to find? I congratulate you on not being greedy. If the deal goes through i`ll get you a pint for being a bloody nice person 8)

Hi i'm not sure if the one i've got is the right thing if these are rare. do you have a picture of one or can you give me any info of what i should look for on mine just so this guy gets the right thing? cheers

HELLO, not trying to do Mr Panzer out of a fiver or a pint ,but if you give me a bell i've got a few.
i'm working in llanelli wed. thurs. i'll drop one round
cost you a cup tea at a show
KEV 07970 449000

Well Cant say fairer than that,there are some really nice people on this site TOP MARKS 8) :D

Thanks again Kev. What a decent bloke. Can't fault the fella for this. Like i said i owe you one.

Dean

Had to cut my own glass for a sliding window I have the original glass is frosted 3/4 up then clear, One more to do but its got two holes so that will be fun then its off to the local toughening plant for a beg ,anyone seen the frosted ones before.Frankie

sold my 'in need of repair' sliding door that most didn't want :? . 2 enquiries one bought for asking price of £15...included glass and top roller mount.

it was in my way

why are they rare? worried now if I ever need one for my x-over

Latest posts