• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

new cab headliner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diddymen

Reaction score
Brand new cab headliners for sale

colour - off white perforated vinyl (or can be made to other colours/sizes)

size - from the windscreen to just behind the courtesy light ....level with the B post

headliners come with fitting instructions, but do not include tension rods

heres one fitted to our van

DSC00334_zpsb26c57f7.jpg

DSC00335_zps816991bc.jpg

DSC00350_zps2f397845.jpg

Price is £65 including P&P (mainland UK only - for postage outside mainland UK please contact)

or collection can be made from Portsmouth area.

Contact Mrs Diddymen (Sam) - [email protected] or feel free to pm

Hi I'm interested in one of these, my van is a dormobile so would need to make sure it goes back far enough to be tucked under the plastic trim, do you have a pic of the back edge of it?

Cheers,
Simon

Hi Simon,

heres a pic of the rear edge so you can see how far back it goes. Mrs Diddymen makes them with approx 20cm extra on the front as well to allow them to be trimmed to size - so if you dont think it looks long enough you might be able to pull it back a little and not leave so much slack at the front to be trimmed (the one pictured has already had a bit cut off of the front)

DSC00325_zps4ae7e7d4.jpg

she can also make them to bespoke sizes (with a little extra at the rear etc if needed), or to any standard sizes - if she hasnt made one of a certain kind then she would need the old one as a template.

for your viewing pleasure..... link to the fitting instructions sent out with headliners :)

http://thelatebay.com/index.php?threads/how-to-fit-a-cab-headliner.30028/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hi i have a danbury pop top so how much for front cab, back roof over engine and enough material to do the sides round th windows

Hi Jamie,

Does your cab headliner have the 'grips' to the rear, level with the B'posts ....if so the ones we have on the shelf will fit and you will just need the material for the sides and rear

.....if it doesnt, we can always make one with an extended rear piece without the fixing strip attached to the cab headliner.

Did you want enough material to go from the poptop opening, around the windows and down to the door cards? .....with a bit extra for the rear section of the roof?

The sides (from B post to tailgate) are approximatly 282cm, and you would need about 80cm height.

based on the above you would probably need the cab headliner and an additional 5-6Mr of material, depending on how you cut and install the sides and rear.

for the standard cab headliner and additional 5mr of material would be £150 including P&P, add another £10 if you need 6mr

Obviously, I would reccomend you measure your van first to be sure of how much extra you need, as I wouldnt want to supply you with something or quantities you are not happy with.

Latest posts