New found power!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to get a look at my 72 crossover, to see if it will fit.
Then defenitly will order one :D

You will need a RHD kit for that . Rather than clog this poor guys thread up there is a Throttle kit thread on the go , explaining whats what and how you can go about ordering rhd kits , i make them to order as they vary alot . Will bung up a link to the the throttle kit thread once i have found it myself . :D

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=47197&hilit=throttle+kit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

May actually start a RHD kit thread just to avoid any confusion ..... There are 2 types of RHD earlbays , earlies upto 69 i think are missing the extra chassis rails at the front so floor section only has 2 chassis rails on it , whereas the later 70 onwards has 4 chassis sections 2 of which are strengtheners it looks like , i think this is possibly been whats caused the confusion on the hundreds of photos ive recieved reference "will my kit fit questions" ....

stuif said:
Have to get a look at my 72 crossover, to see if it will fit.
Then defenitly will order one :D

Can't get a look at the moment, does anyone know if it will fit :D

I am another one who would also be interested in a RHD '68 linkage. :party0021:

Great to have some new hardware being developed, well done Butty chap. :party0047:

gave the bus a run out today for the first time since fitting mine & the throttle was so responsive it was like driving a different bus.

what a quality bit of kit, i couldn't give it any higher recommendation. :D

another happy customer.

cheers,

Gus.

gman4175 said:
gave the bus a run out today for the first time since fitting mine & the throttle was so responsive it was like driving a different bus.

another happy customer.

cheers,

Gus.
:party0010: glad you like it , was it a lefty or righty hand drive , been a few of everything going out this week . Thanks for the feedback .

butty said:
gman4175 said:

another happy customer.

cheers,

Gus.
:party0010: glad you like it , was it a lefty or righty hand drive , been a few of everything going out this week . Thanks for the feedback .

No worries, you're welcome.

It was a LHD Crossover mate. :D

Fitted today cheers, love it no play what so ever, let me know when you get the springs in though, cheers.
Well worth £65 :D

Fitted our new throttle linkage kit yesterday, said it could be fitted in 20 minutes. Didnt do too bad then, lying on the drive under the van, not alot of room, but fitted in half an hour... Well pleased with how easy it was to fit and the result, big difference.
Worth every penny :D

Latest posts