new interior pics and tv/dvd player

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
ive been at this for a while now (with help from a joiner)and have got it all finished.really happy with the outcome,just need to get out and use it now

P1030472.jpg

P1030473.jpg

P1030474.jpg

P1030475.jpg

P1030476.jpg

P1030477.jpg

P1030478.jpg

Looks like were all heading your way for a sunday roast at the shows mate !!Looks lovely bud... :) :)

Looking good dood 8) how heavy is it?

easy said:
Looking good dood 8) how heavy is it?

bloody heavey :mrgreen: .at a guess id say the westy interior add half if not a bit more.over did the top really but i cocked up the mesurements and had to make it 45mm instead of 35mm.for hob clearance.

the bus dident seem to struggle anymore than usual :mrgreen:

the oven its self dosent weigh much at all tho.

every thing ive done to the bus this winter has added weight,so if the engine bites the dust i know why

you bring the lamb il cook the dinner :mrgreen:

Your on fella! I've got some home made mint sauce primed and ready! :)

Having seen this at the weekend it really is a work of art, although better not let ozziedog see it as there were more than a few trees sacrificed for this :lol: :lol:

thanks froggy,trees what trees :roll:

got the tv in now.little 12v and 240 volt 15" with free view and a dvd player.should keep us happy when its raining outside

P1030490.jpg

P1030491.jpg

amazon,only a cheep one but works a treat,tuned in all the freeview channels in seconds.