• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW LIST Bumper overrider rubber edging trim full set front and rear £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slammedresto said:
aogrady said:
slammedresto said:
payment sent, forgot to put my username on, but im sure you can work it out from the email address

cheers
gary

Cheers Gary, got it. Will send out 27cm for you mt friend, post up a pic when you get around to fitting it.

Cheers!

Alistair

Will I get away with posting a pic of my late bay......LOL

I wont tell if you dont!

Cheers,

Alistair

Hi can you do these in diferent lenghts? My Xover bay has standard overriders for the rear and shorter ones (that hardly stick up above the bumper) on the front? I can supply the required measurements.
thanks Mark

junkyard_dog said:
Hi can you do these in diferent lenghts? My Xover bay has standard overriders for the rear and shorter ones (that hardly stick up above the bumper) on the front? I can supply the required measurements.
thanks Mark

Yes, no problem there, i bought a length of roll, so i can just trim to size, though, i did measure out how many sets i will have at the standard length, my calculations may go a little out!
Let me know and i will see what i can sort.

I am supplying stock EB trim at 25cm, LB trim at 27cms.

Cheers!

Alistair

Fitted the rear ones Alistair, looking good on my freshly painted bumpers :mrgreen:

212b3237.jpg

timr90 said:
Hi ,
you going to be getting anymore of these? if so would I be able to have a set* please dude.
Thanks.,
:eek: Tim

Hi,

I can get some more in if there is any interest? I had posted it up on the late bay and SSVC and not one person had any, which i thought was odd, all the sets i sold on her, like most of my bits when i have them! ;)

Maybe start a new list, and i will see how i get on?

Cheers,

Alistair

Latest posts