• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

new member looking for DORMOBILE ..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vwcranky

Reaction score
Looking for a nice Dormobile for the summer to go touring Europe in .. :D

so need's to well look after and a nice example for the what I am after .. :shock:

looking to spend apx £6000...

Have had a good look at what is about but no joy as yet, :roll:

Let me know if you have something I might be interested in. :mrgreen:

Cheers 8)

You might struggle to get a UK conversion at that kind of cash that will get you round europe.....

LOL I have a '72 Dormobile that has just taken me 15300miles round Europe that I'm about to put up for £6000

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Read through and ask me some questions...?

NB, if your keen I won't be on internet until 17th Dec but my no is 07715932204
Andy

Andy

seen the link ... looks like you had one grest time and this is the same reason why i am looking for one hope to go in Aug/setp new year for a few weeks

looking forward to it like mad

have sent a pm

Hi mate, I'm back up north now but lost your number! :oops:

If you send me your email address I can send you a load of pictures info re. the van. I am heading to Shrewsbury over M65 then down the M6 on Christmas eve, if your free we could meet up enroute for a look at the van?

Andy

wilgartw said:
sorry to butt in. but if your main intention is to travel europe, why not by a LHD?

Not bothered if L/H/D or not, the holidays will only be for 3/4 weeks twice a year.

Never mention that it had to be a R/H/D ?

vwcranky said:
Hi Andy,
email me at [email protected].

could you send as many pics of the good and bad bits as possable and general photos.

cheers

Emails sent ;)

Cheers Scott, if it hasn't sold by Feb, I'll do the welding that needs doing (battery trays and corners) respray the bottom half and list for £8k

vwcranky said:

I think he meant that you would be lucky to find a dormobile in anything other than RHD, so it might be worth considering other conversions that are more likely to have been imported from abroad ;)

Loxy said:
vwcranky said:

I think he meant that you would be lucky to find a dormobile in anything other than RHD, so it might be worth considering other conversions that are more likely to have been imported from abroad ;)

Don't worry about it I'm sure that no harm was indented from both parties,

some times it's good to get other peoples view as you never now what's around the corner ;)

would just like to say .....

frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr - Wesołych Świąt i szczęśliwego nowego roku - веселое рождество и С Новым годом - 聖誕快樂和一新年好 - vrolijke Kerstmis en een gelukkig nieuw jaar - Joyeux Noël et une nouvelle année heureuse - Buon Natale e un nuovo anno felice - Glædelig jul og et godt nytt år - glad jul och ett lyckligt nytt år

Thanks for all the interest ..... :mrgreen:

But I have now got one .....

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=610857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts