new on here any locals meet up near portsmouth

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leebug

Reaction score
Hello iam new on here are there any locals around portsmouth that meet up.

Hey there,

I used to live in Pompey a while back. There's a few decent clubs down that way. The Hampshire VWOC meet in Southampton (scummers :lol: ) 1st Friday of the month, and the Greenhearts are based out of Portsmouth (Funkenblitz to be exact - but I doubt you'll meet their entry criteria :lol: ).

Your best option is probably PKW - I've never been to a meet but the few members I've met seem cool enough. Here's their website;

http://www.pkwclub.co.uk/forum/index.php

Hope this helps

hi mate Justin and Mutley off here is from Hampshire he may know of some where and 6 only is based near you :wink:

Grazy said:
hi mate Justin and Mutley off here is from Hampshire he may know of some where...

Grazy, I thought you knew me better than that - I make it a point never to join a club that would accept me as a member!!!

I'm not sure really, but BeachBuggin' is only a few weeks away, and there were loads of club stands last year - I think your best bet would be to have a chat with different club members there and see which would fit in with your ethos/vibe/mojo/thang best (if the worst comes to the worst you could always start your own - just don't ask me to join! :lol: )

Hope to see you at BB dude!!

;)

cheers guys we will hopefully meet up with the cruise from horndean

Latest posts