New Prosilver template

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monkeyvanwestybike said:
Hey you got a squareback then mr wig? 8)

Maybe..... :D

tellimhesdreamin said:
I like the blue. Is it brilliant blue LH50.
:)

Baltic Blue

Johnny said:
there is an issue with registration emails but im working on it. the astalavista baby was pulled from an old Databse sorry if i scared anyone :oops:

:lol:

After using The new template for a few weeks, I think it is great update from the old one. The mobile version of the forum works really well and there are nice interactive functions, such as view your posts, active topics, videos etc. All of which can be easily accessed. :party0021:

cunning plan said:
After using The new template for a few weeks, I think it is great update from the old one. The mobile version of the forum works really well and there are nice interactive functions, such as view your posts, active topics, videos etc. All of which can be easily accessed. :party0021:

i agree, also one of the best new functions is being able to add images 'inline' to your post without having to leave the page, you just need a tinypic account [free] and click the logo below the reply box, copy and paste the link created manually, [unfortunately 'place inline' button doesnt work as we are on the latest phpbb software].

:party0023:

three pages :)

i was trying to install a cool scroller for the smilies but its not updated yet.

Ive added post ratings. You can thank users posts with the thumb symbol [top right of the post]. Lists top rated posts and posters from the quick link icon in the horizontal menu.

you cant rate yourself if anyone was hoping :scared0012:

acspx1.jpg

Latest posts