New to early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danovan

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you had a good Christmas.
Took my 1970 torvette out on Cannock Chase over Christmas, walked the dogs, glass of wine, christmas crackers, and hotdogs cooked in the van, what more could you ask for.
Happy new year to everyone.

And a good everything to you too !! :mrgreen: A couple of piccys might be nice ;) Welcome to the friendliest forum around and enjoy your stay :D Does sound like your bus is pretty much sorted too, which is a bit of a rarity around these parts 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The Bristol dudes are the friendliest of all though, ^^^ :lol: :shock: :lol:

Welcome and get those pics sorted :D

ozziedog said:
Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The Bristol dudes are the friendliest of all though, ^^^ :lol: :shock: :lol:
:msn4:

gninnam said:
Welcome and get those pics sorted :D

ozziedog said:
:msn4:

Yeah,,, that went a bit wrong din`t it :lol: Creation Blue posted (Bristol) I thought I`d posted straight after (Bristol) but I was too slow again, and the joke didn`t happen :roll: Not like me to get things wrong though is it :?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, They`re ALL the friendliest :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Latest posts