New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings one and all, been on and off the forum and finally logged in and uploaded pictures
hopefully if I have got this working, there should be a picture of my 1972 dormer, bought in february and worked on to get through it's Mot, which it did pass finally after a bit of work to the lights, brakes and some welding to the chassis at the rear :msn4:
IMG_1092.jpg

now the fun starts :D

Hey all,

I'm Helen. I purchased a 1972 Danbury Crossover from someone on here last summer and love it. Have a beetle too.

Happy days :D

Hi,

Joined up yesterday. Posted a couple of times on other threads and only just found this one so hi! No bus yet, but got 10k burning a hole in my pocket guys! :D

Chugsy said:
Hi,

Joined up yesterday. Posted a couple of times on other threads and only just found this one so hi! No bus yet, but got 10k burning a hole in my pocket guys! :D

Welcome, and don't rush into anything. There are some very nice buses out there for that sort of money.

Good Luck 8)

Finding it a little hard to rush into it considering how many there are out there and how different they can all be. Spoilt for choice! Don't suppose you know anything about importing them or can point me in the direction of someone that does, or a useful 'how to' section?? :)

Hello everyone. Hope its not too early to say 'hi'. I'm picking up my bus tomorrow, so excited, couldnt believe it came up for sale less than a mile up the road!! Great, great, great forum, love it.

cheers

Todd

bus%20pics%20036.jpg

Hi Guys,

I have just joined the forum, just bought a 69 Devon pop top with what seems to be the usual rot problems, the interior has been taken apart but appears to be all there, I`m going to driver her as she is at the mo but over the winter I am looking to have the bodywork sorted. Can anbody recommend a body shop in the Swindon or surrounding area to get this work done.

Cheers

Mike

Hello............................

Joined yesterday thought I'd better say hello to everyone

Sorry to say that I do not own a bay but I do own a 1970 1200 bug.
Though as a lover of most air-cooled veedubs hope I'm welcome on here.

Couple of friends recommended this site to me (who do have very nice and very early bays).

Right bored you all enough and off to explore. :)

Hello :)
seen the forum for a while but thought id say hello. had the truck over a year but it only had a few outtings.
will be around more this year!
GOPR0010.jpg

ChrisRooker said:
Hello :)
seen the forum for a while but thought id say hello. had the truck over a year but it only had a few outtings.
will be around more this year!
GOPR0010.jpg

Hi!

Welcome along to the site!

Nice looking single cab, cool shot, I guess in real life you aint that tall though dude?!

We all love pictures on here, so get along to the gallery and post up some more of the SC and tell us a bit more about it!

Cheers!

Alistair

Cheers :) will do. altho there arnt many pics of this truck. and yeah i do stand a little tall... :roll:

Hi
I have tried following instructions to download picture to this forum hope this works
If not more instruction needed,
I think I'm having more trouble loading picture then buying the van. :lol:

Photo0095.jpg

wish me luck, yipee I think I craked it, next step getting to a show :D

Thought id stop in and say hey. Im from i guess youd say across the pond. Im in the US. I have a 69 bay deluxe i just picked up. Gonna be doing a l/p conversion with flipped spindles. Still have a ways to go with it though. Dont have any pics as my camera was snagged out of my car by some lowlife. Oh and also wanted to say you guys build some sick stuff over there.

Hello people

Joined the forum yesterday but like many I've been lingering in the background for a long time before that waiting till i had my own camper before signing up!

Picked up our 1970 Westy this morning from Graham @ Midland Early Bay and am over the moon with it! Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Got a few bits and pieces to sort on it, namely a bit of paintwork but going to enjoy it for this summer and get an idea of what i want to get sorted over the winter!

Andy & Zoe

IMG_1480.jpg