New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin & Mutley said:
jabbo said:
Justin & Mutley said:
Welcome to the forum - you sound familiar to me, you don't happen to have a really handsome and hero-like brother do you???

;)

I've heard her brother smells and she's just bought a bus off a pair or right losers. :lol:

Welcome aboard Jo.

I heard that too! :lol: :lol:

They're really excited about picking the Poo Bus up at the weekend - I might well tag along...

;)

do i need to lay on a spread??!! :lol:

Hi

I'm Simon, from France. I hope my english is not too bad. I have a 71 Westfalia, which I try to improve to get the best from him. I've made a roof bed like continental interiors, and I 'm trying to adapt a Dormobile cooker.
I love your forum, work on your buses is amazing.

If you speak french, visit vw-camper.fr it's a great forum.

See you on the topics !!!

Simon

Hi Dancingqueen and Simon, welcome to EB, its always nice to see members from further afield 8)

Simon, I may have the brake/disc/spindles for a 71 you were after... i sent you a PM.

Hi All,

I've been registered a while, but haven't really posted much!

I've got a bog standard blue & white '72 cross over (K reg) that was a Devon at some time, but now has a more B & Q do it yourself interior!

I've owned it for about five years now. I'm about to tidy up the body work with some new cab doors, a tailgate and sills followed by a re-spray in VW diamond blue & pastel white (it was niagra blue & pastel originally).

I'll see if I can post some pictures, but no promises as I'm not great on computers.

hi everyone,
i've been lurking around for quite a while now so i thought i'd finally get off my a** and post a hello. i,ve saved some money now :D so i'm just off to trawl through the "for sale " bit

cheers.

Hi all,

I'm new to the site been into Dubs for awile. love the early bays! My stable includes 1970 single cab & 68 double cab (I have the set!). I'm currently working on my 70 single cab that my will be doing a 4 inch body drop and bags all around. As you guessd not really a purest but will restore one to former glory if the cause arises. I'm in the Dallas Aircoolers VW Gang we meet twice a month and basically whenever we can. The VW scene of here is good but nothing in comparison to what ya'll have. Well thats all from me at the moment see ya'll on the net

Hello

Ive just got myself a rather sorry Danbury (thanks to all those who pointed that out for me) :D

Hopfully get started on her soon :?

Hello everyone :D

This is my ride - 1970 dormobile

bus3-1.jpg

i have just joined the earlybay forum and look forward talking about all things early bay. bye for now. :roll:

hi new to site .We are looking for a good early bay,we r first time buyers so if anyone knows of a good solid bay we have funds of 5k we would very much appreciate it
thank-you

Latest posts