New Upholstery - piccies

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olance

Reaction score
Dear All

Finally got round to getting some piccies of me new upholstery from JS Upholstery, of their usual high standards. I have it a while but one thing and another .... new engine, new starter motor, rear seat belt ..... so here we go!

Bertie-BackSeats1.jpg

Bertie-Bed2.jpg

Bertie-BackCushion.jpg

Bertie-BuddySeat2.jpg

Bertie-FrontSeats.jpg

Front seats have been in for a while

Bertie-Bed3.jpg

New bed does not sit as far forward as the original - have to replace the floor, gives me the chance to get some proper sound proofing in and check for the dreaded rust. If anyone knows where I can get some lino with polka dots on let me know, I've been searching for about 6 months and can't find anywhere.

IMGP1848.jpg

And finally

Bertie-Outside.jpg

Looking really good there buddy, Joanne & Steve really do a cracking top notch job.
Andy

looking good dude.

Take a look at dalsouple for high quality lino, they do a raised dot version that looks well nice...and i always thought that would look great in a bus.

http://www.dalsouple.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Always so close but no cigar. I'm after white background, brown polka dots, aprox 4-6" diameter ..... no where gets close. I may have to rethink ...

Interior looks mint, just bought seat covers from J&S they arrived and are fantastic quality can't wait to get them on and the seats back in the van...

Like the panels in your van also your own handy work??

The panels were there when I bought the van - will be continuing the theme with blue/white panels throughout - one thing at a time!

Cool good to know that you can do stages with J&S may be doing similar myslef...Goodluck with yours looking fab

Latest posts