• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW Westy Jalousie window mozzy mesh sets, and tubing £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sent you payment , if you could post asap as im going on holiday on Thursday or wait til the 15th to post when im back, whatever is best for you
Cheers Dale

rallye dale said:
Just sent you payment , if you could post asap as im going on holiday on Thursday or wait til the 15th to post when im back, whatever is best for you
Cheers Dale

Cheers, thanks for that, no worries, will go in the post on Monday, should arrive the day after fingers crossed!

Alistair

Hi there,
Would you put a pair aside for me please until I can sort out my paypal account or I can send a cheque if you wish. PM me with your details if you prefer.
Also, do you know where I can get or have you any of the cord that presses into the groove as 1 of my frames is missing some of this.
Cheers

Tom Waits said:
Hi there,
Would you put a pair aside for me please until I can sort out my paypal account or I can send a cheque if you wish. PM me with your details if you prefer.
Also, do you know where I can get or have you any of the cord that presses into the groove as 1 of my frames is missing some of this.
Cheers

Hi,

OK, will put a pair to one side.Think you can use just a debit/credit cared via paypal if you dont have a account, not too sure though, i am sure it's all on paypals website.

I dont have any cord, it looks just like very thin rubber tubing, in fact not too dissimilar to the 3 core mains cable live, neutral and earth, you could give that a go?

Cheers,

Alistair

are these suitable for riviera with sliders? If so put be down for a pair
:)

joker said:
are these suitable for riviera with sliders? If so put be down for a pair
:)

Hi,

Not sure, if the frame that is fitted to the Westys will fit, then yes, i haven't ever seen a Rivera, so dont know. Do they even come with mozzy net on the windows as standard? I could always cut to size some if they have some fitted, i only supply the mesh, nothing else i'm afraid

Cheers,

Alistair

Latest posts