new wide 5 disc conversion....and cheaper than a csp kit!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: Stunning work Noddy.

I only have contacts for the POS industry, like fabricators etc so not much use.

There seem to be loads on yell.com under 'Engineering Machine Shops; Precision Engineers', but I have no experience with any of them. It came up with over 100 results for Milton Keynes alone so there should be quite alot of room to obtain the best price from someone..

Keep it up lads.. :worship:

noddy said:
Ok latest progress on design.

Started putting data out for quotes, have decide to cost two options.

Option one two piece billet hub and wheel mount.
Option two one piece cast and machined hub.

Still researching rotors and calipers, hope to use a vented disk, just need to chose a caliper thats up to the job.

latest designs: http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp303/iarmstr1/disk%20upgrade/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone recommend any machine shops to get quotes from, have already asked a few but could do with some more contacts.

There's one around the corner from me that have been really helpful in the past for small batch stuff. They're not emailed up, so its a case of walk in with a drawing and chat through the requirements. If you need, I can dig out there number.

Hi all

Not much progress at the moment, not been a work for a few days after stuffing the bike, and now Im at work things are really busy.

Not had any real responce from the few places Ive tried but then again Ive not had time to chase them.

Will start a new thread on this once I get some more work done, and some quotations in.

Not sure the futbus guys will be very happy with their thread getting hijacked. (sorry felas)

noddy said:
Hi all

Will start a new thread on this once I get some more work done, and some quotations in.

Not sure the futbus guys will be very happy with their thread getting hijacked. (sorry felas)

Good point Noddy.. :sign0006:

Latest posts