Newbie here, from South Yorkshire

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinky

Reaction score
Hello all

New to the forum, i have a 1972 Doormobile under resto, fingers crossed will be ready in 8weeks MOT'd,

Thought i would join and say Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

Dinky

Welcome! I'm still more or less a newbie myself, but I've been dying to be able to say this before anybody else:

We love pictures on this forum ... it's the law!
8)

Welcome Dinky,

I'm pretty new on here as well, and not to far from you! (Brieley, North Barnsley). Like the man said^^^^^^^ photo's are good!

Good luck with the MOT!

welcome dinky ;) theres a few lads on here in rotherham too, steve and rugga 8)

chris

Welcome to the best time of your life dude
If your looking for more info than you can handle
Ozzie dogs crazy threads
And the longest wish list in the world
Get some pics on and join the addiction

Mark

Hello Dinky,welcome to the forum,nice to see another enthusiastic early bay owner.We love the earlies. you'll see a bit of banter as well with some of the late bay owners who tresspass on here as well - all good fun though ;) Its polite and civilised on here,so you may find it a change of pace from the likes of samba & VZi - sit back and chill!

WELCOME :mrgreen:

Awww ty for the welcome everybody :lol:

Look forward to getting to know you, Well only pic's i have of my Camper is were he is in bits looool so i could start a resto thread hehe.

How is everybody :D

Hi Dinky, and welcome to the Forum. It's a bit like the Mafia - once your in , your in for life !!

Even if your bus is in bits, pics is pics ;)

Resto thread is a must, more pics the better , cheers,

Hello and welcome!
You might see us knocking about in South Yorkshire, so give us a wave!
May meet you at some shows too... 8)

Hey there Dinky !! BIG BIG hello to you :D , Sorry to take so long to say hello,, but new job , new course, new shit etc etc etcetera. I have noticed that some of the peeps have mentioned photos,, well it`s not quite discretional,,it is actually the law as decreed in Volkshala (made up V dub worshipping type place) . It don`t actually matter about the condition of the bus, or at what stage of resto it`s at,, we just need them photos. As a matter of fact, if we don`t get em, we may resort to sending round the early bay mafia,, not a pretty sight. ;) . So welcome and let`s have a look at this bus. It will be in much worse condition than some of our busses and much better than some of our other busses (mine for instance) but we do look at them and cooo, a bit like mums cooing at other peeps kids. You may have sussed we`re a bit on the weird side as well :lol: , it does take people with special tastes / needs to have one of these babies, but welcome anyhow to the weird house !! :?:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, They don`t come much weirder (is that a word) than this puppy ,, :lol: ;) :lol:

13thAug10Jack001.jpg

13thAug10Jack002.jpg

jack002.jpg

jack001.jpg

jack003.jpg

jackface003.jpg

Latest posts