Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baz9799

Reaction score
:D Hi New member here,
thought i'd say hi Not new to vdubs have had a T3 westy, Splitty, a few beetles and have just spend that last yr sorting out a 76 microbus which i have took a deposit it on...

Sooo i have a 71 Australian import campmobile which is the next project and a keeper.. honest.... Will be getting it out of storage when the 76 has been collected.

Here's a few pic's of it, not been washed or out for about 3 yrs..

Photo-0064.jpg

Photo-0065.jpg

baybrown017.jpg

Probably gunner use it as is, with dints and dents, having just finished the 76 i'm a bit fed up of shiny shiny.
tintopbay024.jpg

Well that's it i'll keep you posted when i get it out of storage, been using the late bay.com for a lot of info, so hopefully i'll gleam some info from you guys. :)

Cheers Baz

Olskoolchris said:
Wecome to the site, new bus looks cool.. love the roo bars.

Cheers Chris. yer i dunno why but i kinda of like it more than the late, :? maybe cause an old couple owned it from new, and i've got loads of history with it,

Mind you i think they managed to scrape every panel on it over the yrs... :lol:

Right, been nearly 2 years since I said I was going to do something with this beast................ WELL finally dug it out and took the engine out on sunday, ordered a few bits to get it running right,

target is bustypes...... but not sure what year :lol:

That`s a beaut mate,, and no gas door either s, so that`s a result. Oh,,, welcome back as well :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, It`s a beauty,,,, I`ll take it home :lol:

ozziedog said:
That`s a beaut mate,, and no gas door either s, so that`s a result. Oh,,, welcome back as well :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, It`s a beauty,,,, I`ll take it home :lol:

Cheers mate she's a ripper! I'll keep ya posted on progress last rego expired 2009, I drove it in the shipping container myself in 2010.

I've had it 4yrs now but with sorting out the late bay, moving house and working to much it's kinda took a back seat..

Nice looking bus.
I like the roo bar as well. Brings back memory's for me. Looks like my uncle Burts camper. We used to all go camping for the summer on the Shoalhaven river, a few hours south west of Sydney during the seventies.

Latest posts