• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nice 70 Camper in The US

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldgreenbean

Reaction score
Nice ready to go bus with no rust.This one is MOT'able right now.It comes with all new WCM seals.This is not a junky old ride.It has the West Stool,childs cot,& rear bug net.The paint is nice & clean.I can handle the shipping & have containers on the way.I need $5000USD
yellowbay001.jpg

yellowbay005.jpg

yellowbay006.jpg

yellowbay008.jpg

yellowbay010.jpg

hi i may be interested in the 70 camper but i have know idea what the totale price in pounds sterling will be as i have never imported before,and what will have to be done for importing can you take me through the steps and prices ,regards steve

Hi can you please tell me if the $5000 inc the shipping cost???? if not how much would it be to get the bus back here.
regards
marcher

61 Devon said:
Have sent you a PM is in my outbox still.
Thanks.

cracking bus for the money :shock:

the PMs will stay in the outbox until the recipient logs in to read them. If the message box is full, it will put the message on hold, so pruning of old messages is needed. :D hope this helps

Hi,

Nice van. Would love a dash like this one for my LHD bay 1969.

Let me know if you do anything like this or are importing any.

The Blade.

Latest posts