Ninove 2010 - The Early Bay Bonanza! March 14th

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clem said:
Engine running sweet as a nut! :mrgreen: (3 fuel pumps later ..... :x )

Still officially 'loads left' to do. :lol:

Engine still seems ok.

Wheels on, everything adjusted up, stiffer dampers fitted - still getting tyre rub and couldnt botttom out the tracking last night .... Thursday night will be a clean up and thats that.

My shake down will be driving to Folkestone on Friday night :shock: Should be fine? :msn4:

It will be fine Mike 8), its those new wheels falling off you have to worry about!

Still haven't got mine set up properly. Sods law or what, Interpro's anaylising machine brokedown on the 27th and they will only be getting parts to repair it at the end of this week. So no time left to set up - should be be able to fit in before Volksworld though

Think I'm going to be running a bit rich - hope the fuel is cheaper in Belgium :lol:

Weather forecast appears to be getting better as each day goes by, but looks like being wet

cotswoldiver said:
Think I'm going to be running a bit rich - hope the fuel is cheaper in Belgium :lol:

The exchange rate means definately not :? Fill up near the chunnel ;)

Hope this weather holds out as it is bloody lovely here at the moment. Vans sat on the drive waiting to go. Just need to check tool box etc and throw my clobber in the back and im off. Up to a mates in London on friday so not long now. 8)

Yahoo/iPhone weather looks dry all weekend at the moment. :)

5 degrees Saturday, and 6 Sunday. That'll do.

-1 Friday night though :? Its gonna be cold for us hardcore van sleepers :mrgreen:

This is going to make driving fun,

Image0156.jpg

Que the obvious jokes... :D somehow don't think it will stay on all the time!

Ouch at the hand... :shock:

Mine is back together, looking good, just got valves clearences and an oil change to do and we're rolling.

Anyone else coming from Norwich/down A11/M11 on Friday night/Sat morn?

Latest posts