Ninove 2010 - The Early Bay Bonanza! March 14th

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woo hoo,booked on last night,

just gotta sort my dodgy sounding engine,fix my gear linkage and waxoil all my new painted bits!

at least this will make me pull my finger out and get it all fixed! :D

Graham L said:
Still not sure I'm going to make this yet, working away that week and don't finish in harrogate until about 5pm on the friday afternoon :( :( :( :(

So long as you can get to the check in by 06.50 on the Saturday morning it'll be fine. Just drive through the night again, be just like EBI last year! :lol:
Seriously though, hope you can make it mate, think this will be a good one!

Engine running sweet as a nut! :mrgreen: (3 fuel pumps later ..... :x )

Still officially 'loads left' to do. :lol:

Fitted my new exhaust, dropped the rear end some more and serviced the van yesterday, can't wait. Me and the wife will be kipping rough in the crew cab, better drink plenty but i don't think that will be a problem :lol:

Accomodation available -

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=624387" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope you all have a grand time and looking forward to the reports and piccies... :mrgreen:

dyn003_original_600_463_pjpeg__e51a2f72d8d286f05dacf0ff8dec4224.jpg

Clem said:
Accomodation available -

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=624387" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was -2 when I left for work this morning, thought then kipping in the bus may be a tad 'adventurous'. Price a little steep for just me though, probably gone now anyway. Fingers crossed for a warm spell :roll:

Ego, nice one fella and with a good few days to spare as well!

Pete, after speaking to "clyde" and reading a load of bloggs. we have done some thinking that it's going to be a late night/early morning so not to sure if i'm going to feel the cold or remember which bed i sleeped in :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to the sleeping in the van i think :D :D :p

Man up you wimps...............im sure i would only see the hotel for about 4 hours even if i had one and remembered where the bloody hell it was at stupid o clock with i dont no how much beer onboard. You are driving a bed all the way to Belgium would seem a shame not to sleep in it dont yoyu think.

Get a grip. :roll:
I know Clems looking forward to a night in a nice warm and comfy bed..... ;) ;) only joking, everyone to their own.

good deal on ferrys at the moment...

http://www.aferry.co.uk/newsletter/March2010/afrynewsletter.htm?utm_source=email_2010_03_March_offers&utm_medium=Email_Newsletter&utm_term=March_offers&utm_content=email_hidden_text&utm_campaign=email_2010_03_March_offers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bus serviced and running smooooth. Only car thats running in my household at the moment (dont ask its to painfull)
Wash and wax tomorrow hopefully if the weather holds then put the cover on till Friday.
Cant wait now.

I'm gutted as I definitely cannot go now due to work commitments so sorry folks but have a beer or two for me whilst you are there, I know you will anyway :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ,

a few bucket load graham i would of thought :D :D sorry you cant make it m8 :cry: :cry:

You really going to wash your bus John??? :lol:

get your sponge out m8

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/329?count=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Graham L said:
I'm gutted as I definitely cannot go now due to work commitments so sorry folks but have a beer or two for me whilst you are there, I know you will anyway :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ,

Might just manage to have a small beer on your behalf ;) Genuinely sorry you can't make it mate, looks like Tredegar House will be the next chance to catch up and sink a few, seems like a long time since 'Breeze. :|

Latest posts