Ninove Freddy Files March 13th 2016

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just noticed the the 2016 Freddy Files Blog is alive -

The theme for 2016 is The Happy Camper Edition!

:mrgreen:

http://freddyfiles2016.skynetblogs.be/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

radish said:
How much does the tunnel usually cost? i can get the boat for £58

In advance it will be about £60 return, in the past I've always gone Tunnel with Tesco as first option, but after last years constant fiascos at the tunnel with security and delays, I think I'll just go ferry this year in case the hassles kick off again.

I'll be there with the missus. Sleeping in the streets again :lol:

come take my advice avoid the ferry as I got stuck there after EBi for 8 hours and ended up on the Chunnel. If you are going by boat go to Dunkirk as the run into Calais is a gauntlet lately with asylum seekers throwing rocks at cars and lorry to make them stop.

I've booked my ferry Fri -Sun if anyone else is going for 3 days try using e72x it costs from £59 return with dfds. I think e48x is for sat-sun travel at £39
It's a lot cheaper than the tunnel but obviously takes longer.

Still up for this but not sure where to stay. Is the Ibis nearby? There are 5 of us so the van isn't big enough :D

It's good stayed there 3 times (Ibis Aalst) cabs about 40 euro into town but we normally meet friends and slit the cost!

Our usual gaff is full this year so we've booked into the Ibis :)

I'm a late bayer and going again this year, met Toffo and some others last year. I'm in at the Ibis too.

Latest posts