NLA westy roof canvas

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A while back I used their high quality and it was great. It would depend on whether they are still using the same supplier.

Cheers Jon, i did speak them but he just explained about the weight of canvas.They are a similar price to heritage so i may check them out next time i go in.

They were giving out 10% discount at VooWoo so perhaps if you ask or wait until they are at a show you can get the discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Or mention buying 2 and I will see if I can pony up the cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've had one on mine for the last two years. It was a bugger to fit (they all are) but really pleased with it.

NLA sell on eBay and often offer 15% discounts on weekends or at shows which is when I ordered mine.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T2-Westfalia-Roof-Canvas-Front-Hinging-Style-3-windows-1968-1973-C81783O-/162403827163

radish said:
What colour where og canvas'?

Orange. I bought the WW quality canvas for mine, its only a few years old and whilst its practically fine, I'm surprised how much it faded. I guess it doesn't look so out of place now as when it was new, but ....

Clem said:
radish said:
What colour where og canvas'?

Orange. I bought the WW quality canvas for mine, its only a few years old and whilst its practically fine, I'm surprised how much it faded. I guess it doesn't look so out of place now as when it was new, but ....

Must be orange Clem, just like all them crap looking dyno rod vans. I did like the beige but after seeing Kempy's orange i may go for this.

we fitted a WW one last year and it was really good quality and Orange

Latest posts