No flash on bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fruscendrix

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got my first bus but im still learning so please bear with me! :)

The flasher wont work so as a complete novice, what can i look at doing to fix this? I've seen the links to speedyjim, but in terms of where to actually start, what should my first steps be?

Cheers, Rob

hi matey! if its a
US bus they don't have a flash.

UK bus,if your fuse box & wiring is good...you're looking at switch or more commonly headlamp relay.there are more electrically qualified people on here than me though. :)

Thanks for that! Yep its a UK bus so it should be there, gets a bit scary on the roads round here at night without! :shock:

Fruscendrix said:
Thanks for that! Yep its a UK bus so it should be there, gets a bit scary on the roads round here at night without! :shock:

Do you mean you can't get main beam while your lights are on or just flashing head lights day time (at on coming vdubs..!! LoL)..??

I couldn't do either and found my fault in the lever on steering column, faulty solder. Easy to take off just the 2 screws holding it to column then pull out half cresent piece behind indicator arm and undo the other two small screws and then you can see. I hope that helps. :D

Gwar72 said:
Fruscendrix said:

Do you mean you can't get main beam while your lights are on or just flashing head lights day time (at on coming vdubs..!! LoL)..??

I couldn't do either and found my fault in the lever on steering column, faulty solder. Easy to take off just the 2 screws holding it to column then pull out half cresent piece behind indicator arm and undo the other two small screws and then you can see. I hope that helps. :D

That was it! Simple fix :D thanks a bunch!!

Cool..!! :D Glad i could help, had enough help from others on here..!! Just helping out with the little that i know..!! LoL :lol: :lol:

Latest posts