• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nos one year only, crossover indicater unit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
I will have very shortly a NOS crossover indicater unit, I've bought it to sell, I had two, I've used one on a resto and this will be surplus.
I'm asking £250 for it as to say they have now dried up is the statement of the year.
Please don't slag me off for asking a very good price for it, I guess it may go to a correct build van, maybe not, but I've done the leg work.
You can fit repro if you want, that's your choice, mine is to find the very best and use them.
I also have a NOS early bay unit, same price, for a USA model but would work just as well with a UK van.
The saying is once there gone there gone, never has this been more true.
Nothing like NOS, you know it will work first time every time for the next twenty years, need I say more..

Ron
[email protected]

I'll be the first one to put my 'head above the parapet'.

I don't imagine many people like the way that prices have gone up but my view is that it's mainly supply and demand - as Ron says the number of NOS items is decreasing. At least there's a pattern part option available, unlike a lot of 68 RHD specific stuff as I know to my cost, so you have the choice whether to buy it or not.

I bought a NOS one from Australia, after about 2 years of looking, about 5 years ago and it cost me over £170 then - I thought it was worth paying the extra over the pattern parts as we plan on keeping the bus for a long time.

Thanks for that Chad, glad it's not just me.
Yes there are pattern parts but until investment in quality is put into these parts then NOS will allways be the best option while it's there.
I'll keep on looking.

Ron

Latest posts