• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NOS original VWoA red tracksuit strip kit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squareweave

Reaction score
I am selling this complete red baywindow tracksuit (beltline) stripe kit in the original box. Box has shelf wear but stripe is perfect. It is an original Volkswagen Of America ZVW part # kit that would have been installed at the dealer for extra $$.It is for a right hand sliding door bus. All the pieces are present and the include:

-left front cowl
-right front cowl
-rear door
-left front door
-right front door
-left side body (x2)
-right sliding door
-right body side
-right rear corner
-left rear corner

I pulled back the backing and its still sticky. pictures show the stripe size and the killer shaped front cowl profile. All pieces are labeled as well as the cut out for the sliding door hinge. There isn't nothing like NOS parts :msn4:

P1010042_zps07efd2e8.jpg

P1010043_zps528b573a.jpg

P1010044_zpsff8c19e7.jpg

P1010046_zps6fc3b726.jpg

P1010045_zps52e054af.jpg

I just came across this again in my parts storage. I still have it. It is complete and a steal at $75 for a COMPLETE NOS red stripe kit

$75usd + shipping

how peculiar! this was on my van when i first got it. didn't think for a second it was a genuine accessory! was a right bastard to pull it all off!!!

This one http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16132" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd fancy the decals on mine if they were a different colour :shock:

Not too sure that's the same one Graeme. The one for sale here looks like it bends up from low down around the front doors.

On second inspection looks like it does run straight below the belt line and the cowl pieces wrap above the front under the windscreen. Either way it would look very nice on the right bus.

Or it could be any of these!

http://thelatebay.com/index.php?threads/vw-stripes-as-fitted-to-buses.608/page-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts