• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NOS window mechanism+corner curtain rail + blue plaid

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issy

Reaction score
1290446A-E1CC-493B-9E48-79CFF1CC04F1-472-000000B0A97B0584.jpg

cat definitely not included

A3E07AFC-B6D4-4452-A73E-AE93E697498D-472-000000B09F6CC6C2.jpg

Will need to package up with cardboard so dimensions will be quite big I guess but light. Postage haven't a clue therefore. Been in my attic a few years now and trying to get rid of stuff to pay for welding. SOLD!!

Only other vw thing there (attic)nowadays are blue plaid westy cloth from the double bed upstairs I believe but zip does not work... and gray creamish ok-ish door panels (no time to package those up yet)

corner curtain rail - I think for a splitty???

C0B92158-2E8D-4FAB-86EC-34314A05D13F-472-000000B57F0DDC2B.jpg

late westy blue plaid - need to wash from cat hairs as they used to love it - the zip is bust but material very good as the top ones were hardly used I assume compared to bottom - ideally a swap for late westy yellow/green plaid?:)

BF018F3A-B5C0-4379-8CDD-24CBAA4C25E1-472-000000B599766B29.jpg

and the gearbox in shed - and my old bumper which was nos and fitted until somebody slightly dented it so I got another bumper on insurance at the time. Dent is hardly a dent but still a dent and not sure if a crossover one or early bay one but I remember trying my best to get a crossover one. Again that's in the shed surrounded by bikes. I will do one at the time I think!:) some small things for now anyhow

Offers assuming postage + packaging is tenner?

Made in Canada it seems?

silly me - rear one!

also forgot to add the blue plaid does have a hole in material (a burn of som sort) - size of a small plate I guess. Photos when it's out of the wash!

Hope to take photos of rear bumper next few days but may be a week or so.... also I won;t be able to post it so collection only Anglesey once I put the advert up properly / reply to those who have PM'd me etc with price for it.

oops supposed to put prices.

nos wiper mechanism £40+postage say £10 for now - if less will refund difference

curvey curtain track things = £15 including postage

extremely rare blue westy plaid WITH burnt hole in (photo to come) and zips not working = £40 incl postage

other things not up for sale as yet just me waffling............

NOS wiper mechanism £40 - surely you mean window mechanism?
If so, that answers my question as to how much it is.

Latest posts