Not a happy bunny

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sparkle*

Reaction score
Got a phonecall on Saturday night to tell me my bay had been vandalised (its stored outside at a farm on the edge of a really quiet really small village).
They broke ALL the windows :( And pulled the sliding door off :( And something (may be my trailer they have used) has stoved in the rear corner.
And there was me getting motivated and organised to start the restoration.
I'm gutted :(

WHAT THE HELL! :x

Have the police been much help I know they have been when mine got broke into.

My thoughts go out to you dude :)

They have been worse than useless. Cant prove who it was. But I do have my suspicions.... Which just makes me angrier...

In fact I'm varying between shaking with rage and complete despair. I feel like just getting the blooming thing crushed. Think its cursed :(

Have you told the police this? it might be good for them to know if you think it is someone.

I do know what you are going through dude, my van has been through the same things over the past few months and its out in a street, but when they all got sorted and I got to drive her around, all is forgottern.

Just take some time out and try and think about other things for a day or two, or even support on there tends to get you thinking about driving her again :D

Just hold in tight dude :)

that sucks, ive had a few of my cars vandelised and its not good.
like shaggy said have a word with the police to see what they say, if they did that much damage maybe someone saw something?
keep us up to date

Ps shaggy i think sparkle may be a dudette rather than a dude :wink:

Heart goes out to you fella :)

Little scrotes I,ve had probs in my village if i get my hands on them again :x

Dont crush her if things get that bad sure someone will take her off your hands, but to be honest when shes up and running it will all seem very different :D

Chin up

That's awful - I really feel for you...

Is there any chance you can get it somewhere more secure?

I agree with the others, if you have suspicions about who may have done it you should deffo tell the police - at the very least they could ask around and maybe prevent more damage? Get a tarp over it to keep the rain out for the mo'...

;)

Yep we told the police everything we know.

The 'neighbours' didnt hear anything and quite a few things have been moved about also (including a knackered beetle with its brakes bound on that would need moved with a vehicle)... so we think its their son :( But as we cant prove anything its a bit futile... The police didnt even try to take any finger prints.

I already gave it a couple of days to calm down (wasnt going to let it ruin the weekend). But am now just thinking about it and getting really angry.

p.s. Yep am a dudette :p

The trouble is I have nowhere else to store it.
Yes on the tarp thing.. thats essential now :(

But am working on moving it somewhere else... I just feel sick that it has happened....

I'm not offended... I have a blokey job and hobbies anyway. But I dont go around shouting Im a laydeee :p

How old is there son?

I got very angry a few days after, but then started thinking about fixing up the bus and it all changed, I would try and leave it somewhere else if you could :D

I am amazed the police didn't take any finger prints, I would ring them up and either ask why or ask them to do it! I am sure that they have to, I was talking to the guy that did mine and he side they have to do it to every thing, if it is requested, cause sometimes people tell them there is a footprint and stuff and he gets there and there is a small mark on the grass, so I would def request it.

:D

Well the police here tried every way they could to get out of fingerprinting my wifes motor, it took so long that by the time they pitched up it was pointless as the car was needed and had to be secured by the glass firm and everything was soaked (wet rain in the words of Peter Kay).
(Cambs police) :x
Yet 1 mile away (Lincs police) seem to have a different mentality altogether. :? but I'm "not permitted" to call upon them.

Policed by postal code lottery.....

I didn't know the police were like that, I thought it was controlled so they all had to do the same.....grrrrrr!

The police are seriously bad around there. I had a car stolen a few years ago (never found it) and they didnt do anything... Nothing!!!
Thats actually a lie... they turned up and gave me a crime number... that was it... No wonder theres so many thieves and vandals around... no consequences :( :x :evil:

I wrote to the local councillor. They did nothing too.... and the local paper merely lists the vandalism that has occured that week...

I want to go round hurting people I'm that angry... (dont worry its not happening)

You need a good cup of tea :D and some maltled milks :D then there is never a worry in the world :D

Latest posts