Not VW but ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blogdroed

Reaction score
... I spotted this Morris Traveler whilst travelling back up from Cardiff on Sunday - made me feel a lot better about the work required on my bus!!
251115_10150280617715148_618330147_9689594_8354140_n.jpg

I have the Mini version. Rotten timber on the Minis isn't such a problem, as it isn't structural! :)
I've been promising mine a coat of varnish for God knows how long. Maybe this year.... if I get around to it! :lol:

I've had a couple of travellers. They had moss growing in the window channels and fungus on the carpets. Leaked worse than a VW bus.

Mock tudor cars :D (loved them though).

I couldn't get a better pic as the driver of the car I was in refused to get any closer ... I'm sure that door wasn't hanging off lke that when the driver started his journey - it was bouncing around like a jack in the box on speed!

blogdroed said:
I couldn't get a better pic as the driver of the car I was in refused to get any closer ... I'm sure that door wasn't hanging off lke that when the driver started his journey - it was bouncing around like a jack in the box on speed!

couple of self tappers and the door will be fine.... :lol:

Latest posts