• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

O/S front arch, step, B post cut for a 72 crossover.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigG

Reaction score
Bought this a couple of years ago to replace my front arch /step but now that ive stripped it it really isnt that bad and just needs a small plate under the step and a small dent filling properly and not with a trowel :roll:
Its been cut from a South African bus and apart from some superficial surface rust where the underseal underneath has peeled (due to storage in my garage) is rot free.
Its been cut about 4 or 5 inches over all round and includes the B post which has a couple of small rust bubbles, part of the jacking point, section of cab wheel well that includes the seat belt mount and the lip the cab mat tucks into which I dont think the repos come with and part of the front pillar with the hinge mount still attached. There is a piece of the front panel still attached which has some damage from when it was cut.
Theres a broken bolt in one of the bumper mount holes but shouldnt be too hard to remove.
ebay024.jpg

ebay027.jpg

ebay026.jpg

ebay025.jpg

ebay029.jpg

ebay028.jpg

Nice bit of original metal so you know its going to fit a bit better than a repo and has enough meat around it if you need it.
Looking for £150 ( think repos are about £250) collected from Bury St Edmunds jct 44. Can wrap it up if you want to send a courier.
Thanks for looking, G.

Checked weight today and can post U.K. for about £20 if that helps :)

Dammit I so need this arch cut but I'm going to New York next month so need spends if you've still got it after the 16th of December ill have it

Mark

Latest posts