• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OG low mileage 1600 shortblock for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete71panel

Reaction score
I recently purchased a stroker motor for my bus. Was going to keep this original engine but the stroker has cost me a bomb. I need to recoup some of the cost.

The 1600 shortblock is original to my 71' and the case has never needed to be split. Very low milage with circa 52,000 miles on it. No excessive end float and assembly turns nice and freely. Includes flywheel but no clutch. Not your usual junk seen on ebay!

I also have a near new set of 85.5 forged Mahle pistons and cylinders which cost me £260 (still have the receipt).

I also have many top end parts available including rare and complete 71' only long alternator / tin / fan and special nut kit. Feel free to ask.

Shortblock £250
Forged Mahle P&C £150
Other part available.

Inspection / collection welcome in Bristol.

Pm me for pics

Thanks,

Pete

Block, pistons and cylinders are going to Kev. Deposit paid. Thanks mate!

I still have all the 71' only special alternator parts and some other OG 71' parts which I will post up soon. 8)

Pete71panel said:
Block, pistons and cylinders are going to Kev. Deposit paid. Thanks mate!

I still have all the 71' only special alternator parts and some other OG 71' parts which I will post up soon. 8)

Thanks Pete.

Please give me first shout in the other parts. I do have a 71 lol

Latest posts