oil

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go
scared0016.gif

Nice sofa there Marvel. Didn`t get quite the reaction I was expecting at all. I`ll just keep it bumped up to the top till we get a bite. :lol: I half expected a broadside or at least a small salvo across the bows. :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, bad dog 8)

That Morris oils... I wonder if that is Johnny Morris. The one that used to do the gardening programmes on the telly, Well after all said and done, it has got a mower on the piccy on the frront :msn4:

Ozziedog,,, :lol: :shock: :lol:

Nope, not biting today boys! Mind you, that oil can pic does make very tempting bait :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and Johnny Morris did the programme 'Animal Magic', not a gardening show :D Sadly I am old enough to remember seeing it first time round in the '70s :roll:

Pete B said:
Nope, not biting today boys! Mind you, that oil can pic does make very tempting bait :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and Johnny Morris did the programme 'Animal Magic', not a gardening show :D Sadly I am old enough to remember seeing it first time round in the '70s :roll:

I secretly knew it was Percy Thrower that did the gardening, not Johnny Morris. :roll: ;) :roll:
But that wouldn`t have got a bite at all, or tied in with Morris oils, but it did make me laugh. Not taking the p*^*
now, but my mate was up here on the weekend reading through this thread, (top mek nik) and he virtually agreed word for word with what you were saying, so I`ve finished stirring the s**t and am probablly on to straight stuff now like you.

Ozziedog :roll: ;) :roll:

ozziedog said:
so I`ve finished stirring the s**t and am probablly on to straight stuff now like you. Ozziedog :roll: ;) :roll:

What Sparkywig said and b*llsh*t too!!!!!

I'm off to the garage to admire my collection of multigrades. I've got 20w/50, 15w/40, using 10w/40 at the moment (pervy I know... :D ) They are all mineral, when feeling really sick, there is always the vintage Mobil 1 fully synthetic to get really excited about :msn4:

whatever oil you use, blag a halfrauds trade card

its a lot cheaper, as are batterys and bulbs etc :msn4:

and i use 20/50 generally in my 1600tp

i varied it in my 1914 dependent on the season, heavier in summer etc

Latest posts