Old mother tucker

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke if you're reading this, I have only just read the first few pages of this thread, cannot believe how much hard work you put into this truck. Hats off to you mate. ;)

Love it Ollie! I struggled to picture the strips when you told me Saturday but now I've seen it I REALLY like it! Stance is spot on too 8)

Stripped that steering box at work today, is like new inside :D gave it a spice up with a lick of paint and new oil :)

K@rlos said:
Stripped that steering box at work today, is like new inside :D gave it a spice up with a lick of paint and new oil :)

Bollocks, my new one is nowhere near as good! :lol:

Hey mate hows it going?
Those stripes look pretty dam cool, it was in need of your own touch and the stripes have defo done that!
Its looking well low on the front, I remember when I went to collect it from t2d and they dropped it 3 clicks on the front from what it was just to show me how low it could go. Looked sick but I got stuck driving it off their Industrial estate so they took it up a bit.

Slammed said:
K@rlos said:

Bollocks, my new one is nowhere near as good! :lol:

You can buy it back for £200 :p
:lol:

Late boxes are readly available new and not stupid money either I believe.

Ignored the VW show up the road today and turned my truck into the party fun truck for Norwich Lanes Street Fair instead.

998713_10151483434481227_565073146_n.jpg

8)

ground hugger said:
Looks hard as that fella 8) ,have you flatted the paint back ? looks matt on my monitor

Yep, spent six hours on friday flatting it in the sunshine, thinking "is this a good idea?" Pleased with the result though. Am deliberating whether to polish it or not.

Thanks guys.

We got bored and built a Happy Dropper the other day, not finished yet but you get the idea...

69240_10151700166953827_1059590649_n.jpg

zimzimmer said:
cool truck 8)

Thank you very much! :)

Spent today sanding and oiling all the wood bows and finishing flattening all the paint on the dropgates and polishing it, looks just the part now. Am waiting for my door stencils to be laser cut for the next part... Watch and wait! 8)

Latest posts