Olive & Biddy - | Fantastic CamperJam weekend |

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shiplee123 said:
Oh my goodness !
Foz , do u do this every year ? ( respray ) before the show season ?

It's well nice to have a freshen up with the paintwork but what an expense and amount of work!

I love your bus :D

Just a myth James....not sure where you got that from, lol. 1st time I've touched the paintwork since ive owned it bro. As seen as I was let down badly with my air install at the last minute I decided to spend the funds on the bodywork instead. Will get air installed hopefully around May/June time all being well.

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Finally fitted my set of mudflaps last thing yesterday. They have the VW logo on them, but as the body is so low, ive raised the flap so as not to foul the road, so half the logo is missing, lol.
A little tweaking this evening to remove the logo will be just the job!

syve7ave.jpg

adety6ub.jpg

Almost there now, just 3 coats of Dodo Juice on the paintwork for this evenings task and I should be good to go Friday morning. :mrgreen:

shiplee123 said:
Oh my goodness !

I love your bus :D

StuF said:
Looking sweet mate - good luck for volksworld 8)

mychatype3 said:
Looking good dude, thats one sharp westy ;)

Supertramp said:
Looks amazing as always. I'd be so worried about scratching it, you're a braver man than I.

All the words of encouragement and praise are much appreciated fellas, thankyou!

New I was right , saw "Olive" stick her nose into the latest copy of Camper & Commercial.
Very nice.
Enjoy the show , wish I was going. :mrgreen:

J & P
:D :D :D

Cant wait to see the bus in the flesh!

Your paint work is that shiny i can use it as mirror for a shave :lol:

Good luck and see you at the weekend!

I think shes about ready!

7y4a5e4e.jpg

uzu8utev.jpg

Look forward to seeing the Earlybay line up both days and everyone whose going the weekend!
Have a great one!

Myvanway said:
Alloy wheel protectors for people who like to hit objects aye Foz!! :lol:

Exactly right Paul.....'kerb feelers' is the correct term, but in my case Road Traffic Cone feelers is more appropriate! :lol:

Foz said:
Myvanway said:
Alloy wheel protectors for people who like to hit objects aye Foz!! :lol:

Exactly right Paul.....'kerb feelers' is the correct term, but in my case Road Traffic Cone feelers is more appropriate! :lol:

Thought id let you explain! :lol:

8)

Looking really good, lovely paint job. If I do make it Sunday ill be looking for it! 8)

looking very bright and shinny, just watch out for road works and cones on the way,

safe trip catch you later in year, dont think i wil be able to park next to you at a show or mine will get paint envy lol

cheers Pete

This morning just before setting off:
aru8ebag.jpg

Am here now, made excellent time arriving around 12.30, however the setting up at Volksworld was a bit of a nightmare. Waited over 4hrs to get into position. In the end i've had to leave my bus parked in the aisle way ready to be pushed into position by the organisers once the 2 buses that we were waiting for to arrive finally get in (about 1am tomorrow morning apparantly!!)
Not happy :evil: but im not sitting around till then!

Some awesome vehicles on show judging from my quick tour....really looking forward to tomorrow!

ITS SHOW TIME PEOPLE! :D

Latest posts