Olive & Biddy - | Fantastic CamperJam weekend |

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dlscott1974 said:
awesome bus love the colour green is the new beige ;) ;) :p

I think you could be right there!! :grin:

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

I'm so gutted for you foz and like the rest of the earlybay family look forward to seeing the finished creation.
I suppose it's like waiting on a new baby sometimes thing's don't go to plan and they don't arrive when there mean't to but when they do you forget the agonizing wait.

Ninove will still be there next year waiting for you ;)

mark

Haveacamper said:
I wonder whether slamwerks know how many people are on here awaiting not only the end result but also the journey and work being carried out by slamwerks.

NaFe

I did ask Guy to take as many photos as possible for my build thread. However I'm sure he may also want to document the build himself either on their Facebook or their own Blog website. We shall see.

Shame you have missed ninove. However these things happen when you do such a significant amount of work to a bus. Slamwerks are good guys and will have pulled out all the stops to get it done. When I changed my engine and gearbox I ended up having no end of little problems take me off the road for the next 6 months.

The disappointments make the times it work all the better, your not the only one who's bus has not made it

It will look awesome when it done and will be awesome cruising in the sunshine

Pete

Foz said:
The wiring in my bus is something of a worry, very poor and in need of attention quite urgently which I have been told now on a few occasions by various people who have worked on her. So that will be on the 'to do' list at some point in the year!

Judging by the state of your bus and the no compromise attitude to the amazing work I reckon your wiring will be pretty good. Check out my thread http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for the pure insanity of the path you could take. Dare you risk the path of auto wiring? If you need any advice or help give me a shout, I've reworked my wiring to bring it a little more up to date 8) .

PS: absolutely love your bus, I'm super jealous of the interior (I still don't have one), top top bus.

Just my opinion but the comments are not putting slamwerks in a good light even though we know they are a decent set of chaps.

I think it was always going to be a big ask of them to get the bus ready for Ninove and delays were inevitable, considering the technical nature of the build. Slamwerks as much as you want it done right and most of all safely. The main thing is you bought a sorted bus that many of us envy, you are now joining the superslam boys but slamming comes at a cost, don't worry I'm sure you'll cruise to volksworld in it and I for one would love to see it at ebi.

Des

Hi Foz
Man i feel for you, but hang in there
WHEN your Bus is done im sure it will be AWSOME :mrgreen:
Plus the delay means you will have loads of time to do a thorough shakedown test before any long trips. Better safe than sorry.
Cant wait for the photos.....

epuqyve6.jpg

sahy3apu.jpg

Showing some serious tuck, nice and low!!

seqeraje.jpg

No tubbing of the arches. This I may consider in the future, but for now I'm happy with the stance judging by these pics sent by Guy @Slamwerks.

Looks to sit well Foz, you'll only need tubs if your running it real low all the time. Bet you just want it back now, any idea when your picking it up?

Latest posts