Olive & Biddy - | Fantastic CamperJam weekend |

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:
Got my bus back last Thursday (18th April)
Currently in discussion with Slamwerks regarding some issues that require attention. Nothing to do with the standard of work actually completed by the guys or the suspension components supplied...all appears to be ok on that front...
However, I have other issues that requires attention before being satisfied to a more satisfactory degree.
Suffice to say the bus is back. ..and the ride is superb and it looks exactly as I'd desired......Thats about all i can update on right now.

The stance I have longed for!
3a3a5y3e.jpg

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Hope your issues get sorted i'm sure they will then you can enjoy your bus hassle free. You still going to Big bang?

r73 said:
Very fuckin nice 8) 8) 8)

mychatype3 said:
Stance is spot on, no tubbing or notching?
How much lift do you have?

Super looking Westy

Cheers fellas!

It has chassis notching front and back. ...you just couldnt go that low without them. No tubbing the tyres are dropped onto the inner arch when stationary....and I get approx 4-5 inches lift on the front maximum and approx an inch for driving height. ...as for the back? .....well that is static on adjustable spring plates so no lift there. Not what i'd asked for or thought I had been quoted for, however Slamwerks say different and is THE biggest issue I currently have with the whole situation I find myself and the bus in.....

Olskoolchris said:
Hope your issues get sorted i'm sure they will then you can enjoy your bus hassle free. You still going to Big bang?

Yeh going Sunday only fella..... come say hello. Be good to meet you.

Looks awesome! But then I thought it was an awesome looking bus anyway!

Hope the 'issues' get sorted soon.

Olskoolchris said:
I will come over for a chat, you putting your bus in the show and shine?

Yeh, may as well while im there. It would be rude not to. :lol:
See you Sunday if it aint lashing down that is! :roll:

Foz said:
r73 said:

mychatype3 said:

Super looking Westy

Cheers fellas!

It has chassis notching front and back. ...you just couldnt go that low without them. No tubbing the tyres are dropped onto the inner arch when stationary....and I get approx 4-5 inches lift on the front maximum and approx an inch for driving height. ...as for the back? .....well that is static on adjustable spring plates so no lift there. Not what i'd asked for or thought I had been quoted for, however Slamwerks say different and is THE biggest issue I currently have with the whole situation I find myself and the bus in.....

So no Bags at the rear!?? i thought the issue was with one of the rear bags initially......hence the set back!?? :?

MrAndyP said:
Foz said:
r73 said:

mychatype3 said:

Super looking Westy

Cheers fellas!

So no Bags at the rear!?? i thought the issue was with one of the rear bags initially......hence the set back!?? :?

Foz said:
Olskoolchris said:
Fingers crossed for you Foz, nowt like cutting it fine.

Well disaster struck, and Olive isn't now ready for collection due to a burst air bag on the rear!
Can't quite describe my disappointment right now, that along with missing the Ninove trip too....pretty gutted! :sad:

Was sure thats what id read.......

Turns out it wasn't a burst airbag on rear, it was a geometry issue (thats what we were told by SW before the thread was cleaned up)

Hope it gets sorted out for you Foz, sounds like this has been a nightmare from start to finish for you.. Lets see some videos of you flicking switches then...

Was it 'never' having the rear bagged then,because i assumed it was......FULL Airride front and back.

Was riding my Hopes on this,Something i was looking at doing with mine soon....

All said,Bus looks Awesome anyways Foz. Stance looks spot on. Just a shame about the rear. :(

MrAndyP said:
Was it 'never' having the rear bagged then,because i assumed it was......FULL Airride front and back.

Was riding my Hopes on this,Something i was looking at doing with mine soon....

All said,Bus looks Awesome anyways Foz. Stance looks spot on. Just a shame about the rear. :(

I think thats the issue that Foz currently has with them from reading his posts on here. I'll leave it to Foz to fill you guys in as I don't know and don't want to speculate as last time I got shot down for speaking out against SW.

I hope that the issue gets resolved and Foz gets what he wants and what he paid for.. As has been said, van sits well, I love the colour, need to crack on with mine.

Latest posts