Operation rearend......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Reaction score
Right.....now bus has come out of its winter hibernation, new shifter fitted and passed MOT it's time for some pre-show/race season fixings........so this wkend is engine out, new clutch to be fitted, new dizzy, plugs, tappets, rewire, carbs and inlets off for clean up and new gaskets and modifying ignition for keyless start.
Hopefully all will be well and ready for VolksWorld Show in 2 weeks and racing the wkend after :D
Bus will be in the EB line-up plus i've got my BMX in Cool Flo's retro BMX line-up 8)

still sorting the beetle,at least the engine not turning (stuck solid)was simple :oops: dont ask,just need to finish the roll cage and find out why the msd wont work ,its fine on my car :roll:

maddog said:
Right.....now bus has come out of its winter hibernation, new shifter fitted and passed MOT it's time for some pre-show/race season fixings........so this wkend is engine out, new clutch to be fitted, new dizzy, plugs, tappets, rewire, carbs and inlets off for clean up and new gaskets and modifying ignition for keyless start.
Hopefully all will be well and ready for VolksWorld Show in 2 weeks and racing the wkend after :D
Bus will be in the EB line-up plus i've got my BMX in Cool Flo's retro BMX line-up 8)

So what are you going to do in the afternoon then? ;)

:lol:

Tested all was well and cleaned up.........then ordered a well deserved curry :D

Then today it was the yanks turn for some loving...........ready for its day out later in week in a new movie :D

Latest posts