Original Danbury cushions on Ebay!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danbury Doug

Reaction score
One for Nugsy or Rusty68 perhaps, or anyone else restoring a Danbury and want theirs as original as possible.

The chap in the listing below is selling his original blue cushions, and they look to be in great shape!
Not often you see cushions for sale that are in good condition, so don't miss out peeps! :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Orginal-VW-Camper-Bay-Danbury-Cushions-/140525044844?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item20b7f2046c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doug

Sorry, might have been better in the Early Bay parts section, in hindsight. I'm so used to posting links to buses I've spotted, I didn't give it much thought!

I also have 6 blue cushions from my old 71 Danbury too.

IMGP0024.jpg

They're sat in my garage and just begging for someone to offer me some beer tokens :D

Available for collection from Walton-on-Thames (KT12 area) - 5 mins from Sandown Park :)

Anybody fancy these? I don't want to chuck them out, and they're only gonna get worse being left in the garage.

Open to offers/swaps :D

Cheers for the heads up Doug, ive already got cushions with mine however all but one have been recovered and the one left is very worse for wear. Mine are like an outmeal type colour with a darker fleck in them.

Looking to get em recovered when its all ready to go back in the bus, thanks anywho :D

You're welcome Nugsy. :D

It was just that I seem to remember someone wanting to replace their non-originals with some good originals, but I couldn't recall who it was that asked me. :)

Hopefully yours, MCVW, will also find a good home at some stage!

:party0047: :party0047: :party0047:

hello
just seen your old post dont suppose you still have these for sale?
My mum lives in Addlestone so could collect
many thanks
nat

mcvw said:
I also have 6 blue cushions from my old 71 Danbury too.

IMGP0024.jpg

They're sat in my garage and just begging for someone to offer me some beer tokens :D

Available for collection from Walton-on-Thames (KT12 area) - 5 mins from Sandown Park :)

Latest posts